- Responsible for the complete set up and tear down of functions according to the Banquet Event Order including: tables, chairs, AV equipment, dance floors, etc.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Ability to work well in groups and as a team.
- Periodic cleaning of the banquet spaces, as assigned by the manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience with event set ups preferred but not required
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks with a sense of urgency
- Stamina to work eight hour shifts on your feet.
- Ability to work a fluctuating schedule with occasional late nights and/or early mornings.
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Frequent walking with some standing at times for an extended period of time; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary.
- Lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Able to move and work at a quick, efficient pace.
- Able to safely and securely move or carry event equipment.
For additional hours, the ideal Candidate would also be interested in serving functions as a banquet server or bartender.
|Job Category||Events and Catering|