- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carry plates of food on large trays and serve guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Ability to work well in groups and as a team.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience preferred but not required
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks with a sense of urgency
- Stamina to work eight-hour shifts on your feet.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A banquet server MUST provide their own uniform which consists of a white tuxedo shirt, black pants, black socks and black, non-slip shoes.
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Frequent walking with some standing at times for an extended period of time; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
|Job Category||Events and Catering|