Hotel front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay.
· Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs
· Book reservations for individuals, families, and groups as required
· Greet walk-in guests and guests with reservations when they arrive at the front desk
· Refer guests to local amenities and venues
· Communicate guests’ requests and complaints to the appropriate department
All candidates must have flexible availability including evenings and weekends.
|Job Category||Front Desk|